Front to Back Office - Analytics, Accounting and Management Reporting for Financial Institutions
Thursday, October 25, 2012 | 10:00 a.m. Eastern | New York, NY
Please join TPG and ZM Financial Systems, Inc. in New York (location to be determined) on Thursday, October 25, 2012, at 10am EST for our live seminar, Front to Back Office - Analytics, Accounting and Management Reporting for Financial Institutions.
The seminar will discuss:
- Pre-trade analytics, pricing and portfolio simulations using ZMdesk with automated feeds from TPG Software
- Straight-Through Processing from trade capture to sub-ledger accounting entries fed from ZMdesk back to TPG Software’s accounting engine
- Automated GL and ALM interfaces with standard reporting to meet accounting, regulatory and risk reporting requirements
- Process "Under a Single Roof" – summary showing pre-trade analytics and “what-ifs” (ZMdesk) to core investment, liability and derivative accounting system (TPG Software) including automated feeds to ZMdesk and your GL software
- Moderator: Cory Sokoloski, Vice President of Sales, TPG Software
- Rick Schnitger, Vice President of Product Management, TPG Software
- Butch Miner, Co-Founder, ZM Financial Systems
- Jim Wendel, VP of Sales (Eastern US), ZM Financial Systems
Registration is closed.
News and Events
TPG Solution for Debt Securities CECL