TPG Software Announces the 2015 Regulatory Care Kit
HOUSTON -- August 11, 2015
TPGSoftware announces the TPG 2015 Regulatory Care Kit, addressing interest rate risk management, cash flow forecasting and counterparty analytics needs for banks, thrifts and credit unions.
The TPG Regulatory Care Kit includes:
- Portfolio Genius provides investment management, accounting and reporting for both sides of the balance sheet, and handles agencies, corporates, mortgage-backed securities, collateralized mortgage obligations, equities, as well as other-than-temporarily-impaired items.
- Derivative Genius provides back office processing, accounting and support for a variety of derivative instruments including interest rate swaps, caps, floors, swaptions, futures, forwards and FX.
- DG Hedge Accounting provides hedge accounting, effectiveness testing and reporting.
- TPG Pricing provides valuations, real-time simulations, tactical risk management, and cash flow generation using Numerix CrossAsset.
- TPG Trader (trade entry and collateral management) provides the OCC Due Diligence Checklist and document storage (via the TPG SharePoint Add-on Tool) as well as integrated risk framework.
- Risk Management provides real-time risk monitoring capabilities covering counterparty, market, credit, operational, and firm-wide risk via user-specified criteria.
- Analytics Module provides the ability to stress portfolios under +600/-100 basis points shock scenarios.
- Cashflow Module provides the ability to generate or import cash flows based on loaded vectored and/or user-input prepayment speeds for mortgage backed securities, run multiple scenarios comparing cashflow projections under different prepayment speeds for both sides of balance sheet. Stores all cashflows generated and/or imported in the database enabling you to analyze the data through reports and extracts.
- Regulatory Reports Module provides regulatory reports required for banks (Call Reports and OCC Stress Reports, DTCC, OCC Due Diligence, Basel III Liquidity Coverage Ratio LCR 2052a, LCR 2052b, Volcker) as well as those required by credit unions.
The TPG system provides access to a broad range of cross-asset classes for derivatives and fixed income data using industry-standard models, allowing full disclosure of the data, models, analytics, and risk measures.
According to Slavek Rotkiewicz, President and Chief Technology Officer for TPG Software, “Our Bank Treasury Workstation Solution is a comprehensive offering that incorporates front end, trade capture, accounting, regulatory, data management and risk analytics that can monitor and distribute information effectively across the institution in a traditional client-server or cloud-based environment.”
For more information, contact TPG.
News and Events
TPG Solution for Debt Securities CECL
TPG FR Y-14Q Securities Reporting