TPG Trader | Trading Across Multiple Asset Classes | Software Solutions
TPG Trader is our front to back office, real-time investment accounting software solution that integrates all trading and investment activities across multiple asset classes, offering breadth as well as depth of functionality.
Developed through collaboration with our clients, and with the unique challenges and requirements facing the financial industry in mind, the TPG Trader system offers the ability to facilitate straight through processing with your fixed-income portfolios. TPG Trader is fully integrated with our core investment portfolio management and accounting system, Portfolio Genius, and easily accommodates the wide array of security instruments and structures available to sophisticated investment professionals.
From front-middle-back office, sales to the operations desk, trading and risk management, TPG Trader coordinates all of your firm’s efforts into one easy-to-use solution.
The TPG Trader system:
- Captures all buys, sells, calls, short sells, and buys to cover for bonds, repos and reverse repos, equities, derivatives, fundings, etc.
- Provides positions and exposures in real-time with immediate access to underlying trades
- Processes exotics and structured products as easily as any vanilla items and provides an array of tools for controlling operational risk while meeting stringent GAAP and FAS accounting standards
- Provides for an automated link to Bloomberg Data License® for indicative data as well as verification and reconciliation of trades
- Delivers technological advantage with Microsoft's .NET smart client, real-time services and advanced financial engineering
TPG Risk Management Module works with TPG Trader, Portfolio Genius and Derivative Genius systems, providing users the ability to better control risk through the use of user-specified risk calculations, enter and manage custom trader limits for users, and customize compliance alerts that post to a monitor grid for review. The compliance alerts are logged for audit purposes and can be included in custom reporting. The module comes with reports that detail investment exposure.
News and Events
TPG Solution for Debt Securities CECL